I NEED SOME ANSWERS PLEASE

I GET MY PERIOD IN 5 DAYS BUT I'VE BEEN HAVEING PREGNANCY SYMPTONS,MY LOWER BACK HURTS,NAUSEATED,EXTRA TIRED AND MY NIPPLES ARE TINGLING.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.COULD I BE PREGO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a test and find out...
    Anonymous

• Ask yourself if its a possibility. Have you had unpretected sex? You know condoms are not always the best pretection. If you really dont want to have a baby soon you should get on the pill. LIke Yaz or I used the ring. The ring is great you only need to do it once a month than rememebering once a day. But don't sweat it. Just wait those 5 days to take a test. I thought I was pregnant many of times because of the same symptoms, then it turned out it was just bc of my period. If you are call the gyno to set up an appt.
    bethiepaige

Answer by bethiepaige at 10:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• If in doubt, take a test. They are cheap. take as many as you feel like. It can't hurt.
    myfirstbaby903

Answer by myfirstbaby903 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• u know if u haven't been checked if ur prego and ur haveing all these syptoms then either u r or ur to stressed out and ur body is telling u to breathe every once and awhile.
    jumbie

Answer by jumbie at 6:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2008