Avon representatives! I need your input!

I love the old Clearskin Facial Scrub. Before it was discontinued over 2 years ago, I had everyone I knew buying it for me. Well, I just ran out. I saw that Avon reintroduced a revamped Clearskin line. Is the scrub the same? Is it better? I don't have acne; I just loved the way the Clearskin scrub made my skin feel, and I am wondering whether the new one does that as well.

SlightlyPerfect

Asked by SlightlyPerfect at 7:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I enjoy it :) I had clear skin all through high school this past year or two I think zit karma is making up for lost time. The scrub name is Clearskin Professional Acne Treatment Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub or Cleanskin Invigorating Scrub which the second one is probably what you are looking for =) Your Avon lady may have other suggestions. :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 10:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• To me it is. I just bought some for me and my daughter and I love it because I can use it as a mask or as a cleanser
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Buy one, use it and see for yourself.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Meooma! You're kidding! I can do that??????????? You're a genius.
    SlightlyPerfect

Comment by SlightlyPerfect (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2011