How far would you go to make things more fun in there? adult content

my best friend cslls me about 2 times a wk:) and happened to vent about her and her husbands sex life,saying it wasnt as fun as it once was, they use to not be able to sit in the same room with eachother without making eye contact and heading for the nearest dirt road, laundry room lol. they also dont even have children yet! she was really concerned lol then she asked about mine, i told her we have a great sex life! and ya we dont do it in crazy public places or anything but i still have fun!:)
she asked if i had any ideas for new things for them to try, bc being close as we are we know what limits we have gone to and passed and then what we woulnt dare to!
i told her my limits were everything with my DH and only him! as long as it was in the comfort of my own home.
i heard gags and ewws!! and omg even this??! i think she was horrified! lmao!

what do you think? should i be horrified, or happy that me and my husband are both happy campers in bed?!

amberpowell

Asked by amberpowell at 7:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Na be happy that you have a partner you can be so alive with in the bedroom. Thats great. I have a great sex life with my man, but its because we love each other deeply and have an understanding. Communication in the bedroom is essential. When we fight, or things got bad of course the sex life was non-existent. Communication in all aspects of the relationship is what will help. Especially in the bedroom!

Spicing it up and being willing to do certain things with your man is great, there are things I do with my man that I would NEVER do with anyone else lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011