Can i drink five alive juice,if no pls let me the type i should take

Mrs Aberhi hannah

anna4real

Asked by anna4real at 7:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think five alive is actually juice.. it's like sunny delight - right?? So, you can drink it like you would any other soft drink but not if you're trying to drink orange juice.. just get pulp free
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 7:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I dont see why not. It is high in sugar though so you might want to watch that. In other words dont drink 10 cups a day. Remember when pregnant water is always the best drink to have.

Answer by gemgem at 7:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• personally i drink more water ... lots of water ... i avoid soft drinks they got lots of artificail substituts ..i preffer home made juice .. orange or cocktails .. (this is when i have time to do it or my hubby do it for me .... )

PS / Your kidneys will work to advantage to eliminate your waste but also those of your baby so It's highly advised to drink plenty of water , drinkin lots of water will help prevent urinary infections as well ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Juice is ok, if you drink it in moderation. Juice can be high in sugars, and some of it is not 100% juice it is mostly "sugar water" with a small % of juice or fruit flavor in it. So be sure to read the labels and see how much sugar is per serving and what % is juice. Your best bet to stay hydrated is to drink plenty of water. If you are sick of plain water (or don't like it) then do what I do--- cut up a fresh lemon or lime and squeeze some in the water. It gives it a bit of flavor, and is very refreshing.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011