EDITED with a quote..Check this FB page out. Christians are in an uproar over the page. The name of the page is Jesus Christ but read carefully. Someone is having some fun. Check out the picture on Atheism. Says it all.

http://www.facebook.com/IQJesusChrist?sk=wall

A statement from one of the Christian groups against the page;

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE PAGE IN THE FOLLOWING LINK. Brothers and Sisters in Christ it has come to our notice that this page (in the link) run by people pretending to be Christians is blaspheming our Lord and even calling Him Lucifer. We urge you to please stand up and report abuse this page. We OPPOSE ANY FORM OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE FATHER,SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Wow Are Ok and I the only ones that farther and read and looked at the pictures? The reason why she didn't answer is because i answered on the first page of this post.
    daps

Answer by daps at 3:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I don't understand what the issue is? Why are christians always SO ready to scream "sinners! blasphemy!"?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It's actually a Muslim page. Remember that Most Muslims do believe that Jesus was a great prophet. What has the Christians in an uproar is that they think it's trying to trick Christians when in reality it's not, as everything is in the open.
    daps

Answer by daps at 8:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Crazy abounds on both sides
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• thats a page for Muslims which is probably why the Christians are in an uproar. a lot of Christians dont know (or accept) that Muslims also believe in Jesus just not as God's son. thats probably what the "warning" is about. just thumbing thru the pictures its easy to tell that its not a Christian page...the picture w/ a red circle around "relationship" and a green one around "marriage" the woman shape is wearing a hijab.

and the Atheist thing is sarcastic.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm not catching it. It looks like a regular Jesus loving page to me....what am i missing?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Same here

Answer by gemgem at 8:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I see what you're saying, I don't think the "It makes perfect sense" is meant in a literal meaning, I think it's meant to be sarcastic, pointing out that it doesn't make sense.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I must be missing something here....?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• That looks like normal page to me. I thought it was going to be the Jesus M Christ one (the one with Jesus holding a pack of Mentos)--which I am NOT a fan of by the way, but I've seen it before.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2011