Why do some of you CM take things so personal?

This is what we are here for to give alittle advice or experience for whatever the question should be.

There is so much hatred out there right away they want to start bashing at the person, you are just making them feel worse then they feel already. If you are not going to say anything nice don't answer these questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• cause theres ignorant ppl everywhere...and for some reason they flock to the internet! cause theres so much anominity (sp) on the internet. you can make your page to be whatever you want & no one will ever know who you really are.

but CM is the site that has the LEAST amount of stupid ppl haha...or so ive found. you think ppl are full of hate on CM you should get onto some of the sites that allow ppl w/o kids.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• They're just bullies...their kids probably are too. It's so nice to be able to come to a mommy board and get attacked for your opinions, isn't it?

Sad...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• banging head into wallOMG this is like the 736254749483726399373 time I have read this same thing today alone!

Anonymous

• But you don't understand. No matter what you say or beg, or plead. It's the life of the internet. If you don't like it, don' read it. Bashing goes on on every forum out there. Just deal with it and move on. If you ask a question, don't read anything but the answers that are really going to help ya. Overlook the rest. It's life, life goes on.
    Anonymous

• anon 9:10 to funny ...lol
    Anonymous

• I agree with Answered at 9:10 PM...
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't think it is hate. I don't hate someone who disagrees with me or even when they call me stupid things. I have been called all kinds of things. I don't care. You don't know me. I know me and I know I am none of those things. I have strong opinions and I don't think people can deal with that. Oh, well. I am not going to lose any sleep over their lack of intellect.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Lack of maturity!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008