He doesnt seem to understand that NO doesnt mean anything adult content

Ive been with my husband 9 years and married 3, our relationship is pretty good but could be better. I love him alot but sometimes i hate him lol. And when it comes to sex he demands that i give him Oral, and if i dont he acts like a big ass baby about it and tells me that i knew how he was when i got with him, and i told him he knew how i was and ive change alot just 2 make him happy. But when i told him if he wanted it then he had to give it to me 2, and he thinks that 69 is the best way, sorry honey i dont want ya ass in my face!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• i agree...no butts in the face
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Talk about it sometime when you are not in the bedroom. Have a calm conversation about both of you being happy and what you should be doing for each other. Don't know if you want to browse some good books but Laura Berman is excellent and has written many books you could browse through in a good book store. She has a marriage counseling show on OWN network too. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I had that problem wit ym ex...it got tot he point that i HATED doing it. He made me feel like I had to or i wouldn't get sex...1 of the many reasons we are no longer together.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• my husband is a lot like that. he's all take and no give.. if you know what i mean. and then, he doesn't last long enough during sex for me to have my O. so i pretty much fend for myself in that department, and we've been married two years. he use to be more "giving" before our marriage and in the first few months, and then he decided he doesn't like to do it. but i've always given him oral without any problems, and for a while i continued to do it even though i wasn't getting anything in return. so i guess i let him believe he could get all the oral he wants and i'll be okay with it. one day i finally told him i won't give him any more head until he gives me some. that was months ago, and now neither of us get head. what he doesn't get is there is no incentive for me to have sex with him. sex is ALL about him. our sexlife has hit an ultimate low because of his selfishness. thank god for vibrators lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• oh btw, i wish my husband would be okay with the idea of 69! i have begged him before because then we can both get ours simultaneously. but he won't even do it that way, so atleast yours wants to. his ass wouldn't be in your face btw, if your on top yours will be in his lol but you can also both lay on your sides and do it that way. my husband is very tall so if we were to do it on our sides i would barely reach his nether regions, hence no ass in face. give it a try! you might like it :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If you are about the same height, you can do 69 on your sides, facing each other. But he shouldn't treat you like this. I would tell him no more oral until he learns to be respectful about it.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Do you know why he acts like a huge baby if you don't want to perform oral on him? Because you've given in to that crap many, MANY times before, so he knows that works. And at the same time that you aren't enjoying HIS demands, you aren't compromising your own demands about no butts in your face.

You two suck at communicating and you clearly don't view one another as valuable equals. He thinks of you as a face hole, and you think of him as an asshole.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Pffffff on that. ORAL is a gift...it doesnt have to be given each and every time UNLESS YOU want to do it. F that lol For real.
    You do what you feel like doing and if he doesnt wanna get on his knees while you lay back and relax...then why should you?
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 10:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2011