Is it odd that my husband is wearing his good underwear to work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Seriously? do you ever wear your good underwear to work? I do, it doesn't mean i am out messing around. Plus my husband is working with a bunch of guys so i am not worried anyway.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I know sounds silly but he has Hanes and then he has Polo and Express. Usually he wears the Hanes to work but not lately...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• If that is the ONLY reason you'd suspect cheating, then no it's not odd. If you have a bunch of reasons why you would suspect cheating, then it might be odd.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Maybe he his hanes are stretched out of shape and he needs new ones... DH hates it when his underwear get old and out of shape, they aren't as supportive. Have you asked him??
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Lol, maybe he just wants to feel all sexy with his good underwear :) no, I wouldn't find that odd. Its underwear.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• idk ask him... i find it very unusualy to have good and bad undies - i love hanes and fruit of the loom !! victoria secret undies give me wedgies like no tomorrow! so i dont like them -
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't have a clue. The only time my husband has had 'special or good" underwear was when he was still on active duty and kept a few white pair to wear with his whites. Other than that underwear is underwear.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I don't even notice what underwear my husband wears to work. I hope you are really not that insecure.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I would not think it odd.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Are there any other things that are maybe ...making you wonder? I'm a firm believer in going with your 'gut' instincts. You know your husband better than anyone on here and if you find it suddenly odd that when he reaches in the drawer for undies everyday , he has suddenly switched to something besides the 'tighty-whitey's' then their must be a reason. Question is...what's the reason? Are his tightey-whitey's a little to small ? Has he gained weight? Maybe they are uncomfortable. Maybe they are too hot? Are the other kinds cooler, more comfortable? IDK,,it could be anything but I can certainly understand it making you "curious" ...because you KNOW your DH'S general habits. I'm one for keeping an eye on sudden habit changes that are out of the ordinary. Afterall, isn't that what we're taught to do with our children too? Just a thought. Good question. Now you've go to tell me if you find out, bcz I have to know WHY. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2011