WHAT WERE THE SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE BEFORE YOU MISSED A PERIOD AND TAKEN A TEST THAT YOU HAD THAT FEELING THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No symptoms...I missed my period and peed on a stick and... voila!

Sorry--but this is asked all the stinkin' time and it gets tiring. Just be patient and take a test...that's all I can tell ya!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I looked down.."Is that a pooch I see?" Indeed it was a small forming belly. I am like a freak so I pay extra close attention to my body when it comes to weight gain..
    Anonymous

• Very Tired!
    Anonymous

• I was very tired & felt sick all the time and nauseated.
    cantwait071909

Answer by cantwait071909 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• regular pms stuff tired and craving i took a test cuz i thought i mit be and oh ya i got my baby
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• no signs. i was ttc so i took a test and got a positive.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I always have horrible sciatic nerve pain that shoots from my lower back down my legs right from the very beginning. That alone is what clued me in to my second pregnancy.
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• im nauseous all the time, and i have sore nipples, went to dr took blood test and my hormone levels indicate early pregnancy or miscarriage?
    mamaellie1979

Answer by mamaellie1979 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I just recently found out I am pregnant. For almost a week I had been getting small, not very noticeable cramps but no blood. I was also EXTREMELY tired and always hungry. I also just had a hunch that I was pregnant...which 90% of the time is right. So I took a test and BAM I was. Not everyone has the same symptoms, and some people have no symptoms at all. Just take a test! At least it will put your mind at rest.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I had a suspicion for two weeks before i actually found out. I was extremely nauseous and wanted to puke all the time, my breasts were soooooooooo sore and hurt for anything, i felt bloated, and then i missed my period..... if you have symptoms that are really evident, take a test before your missed period. If not, take one after you miss your period. Oh and take more than one test and follow up with a dr.
    moms1stprincess

Answer by moms1stprincess at 1:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2008