Birthday Party ideals.... (Teen)

My son is turning 13 "TEEN".... so I need to spice up my parties so they are no longer kid parties so if you can help me with all the details that would be great.... themes,food,decor,games/activities,party favors and alike. Even maybe what not to do...lol
and most importantly I am looking for wow factors.

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 8:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• ITs hot out so why not a HUGE water gun and water balloon WAR. Lone wolf style (every man for himself)! Just do bright colored plates and cups, buy a few little water guns to have them take him but encourage them to also bring their own artillery. Just order pizza. Boys will always eat pizza. Lots of chips, trail mix, Cheezits, ect.. to snack on and of course cake! PS DH said that sounds Bad A$$.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• DH also suggested taking a few select friends out to paint ball.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• you really dont need a theme because hes older just buy some food and if you have a pool then it can be a pool party
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011