i just got off my period and four days after that my boyfroend came in me then the next week he came in me again. am i pregnant? oh yeah i smoked 3 times after that as well. would that affect my chances of being pregnant

missbee12888

Asked by missbee12888 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anytime you have sex, you can get pregnant, so yeah, maybe. Wait until you are late and take a test. Smoking can reduce your chances of getting pregnant.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm also having really early period symptoms. Cramping and my period should not be on for atleast another week
    missbee12888

Comment by missbee12888 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I smoked and I got pregnant twice sooooo don't think you are "safe" because of it. Take a test as soon as you miss your period and go from there.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• What if I don't miss my period? Am I then classified as safe?
    missbee12888

Comment by missbee12888 (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Anytime you have sex, you take a chance of getting pregnant. And seriously, we can't tell if your pregnant by how many times you and your boyfriend got it on and how many times you smoked. If you miss your period, take a test.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 9:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• lol oh brother.....consult a psychic...or a therapist.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Do you want to have a baby? If you don't please get on some birth control....
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Thanks sorry I'm asking dumb questions. I'm only 18 and know nothing about this
    missbee12888

Comment by missbee12888 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• And I DO want to have a baby never will I use birth control so my periods will be irregular allll the time, I'll swell up like a fatty o no thank you
    missbee12888

Comment by missbee12888 (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• This is why sex education in school is failing. They are teaching too much of the how you do it's and the acceptance of other "genders" and such. If you are doing something that you don't know the consequences of, maybe you shouldn't be doing it at all. Would you drive a car without knowing how to work it? Then you shouldn't be having sex without knowing how the body works. I'm not trying to insult you, but having sex and having children is a very big responsibility not to be taken lightly. None of us know everything and that's why we have these boards to ask questions, but honey, you really need to know the basics of your body.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2011