PLEASE HELP ME .! HUMPING PROBLEMS adult content

I am a mom of 3 bi-local children and a step mom.
My oldest is 6
Then there is my 3 year old daughter
then my 2 year old son.

my daughter has been humping anything and everything for the last year I don't know what to do she has humped her brothers and stuffed animals . this morning I caught her in a basket with the dog just a humping him. I have tried telling her that is something u do when ur by ur self , i have tried telling her that its nasty to hump ur brothers i have tried spanking , time out talking , Now my 2 year old son is now doing the same stuff he just started yesterday , Please help i am losing my mind........

helpstepmom27

Asked by helpstepmom27 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• My first question would be to ask where she saw this.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i dont think they need to see it anywhere, my niece when she was younger used to do what we called the "couchy squeeze" she would lay on the rail of the table and squeeze her legs together because it felt good on her vaginia. she did it in her car seat, in her high chair, really anywhere she could. she is now 16 and doesnt do it anymore, but it got to a point that my sister had to tell her she could only do it in her room when she was alone, because she didnt want to tell her its nasty for effects it would have on her in the future. i would consult a dr about it. because she is still at an age that she doesnt understand that its wrong to do it to her brothers, and if your son is now starting you may want to nip it in the butt and fast! good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Babymaddy said it perfectly. My oldest is who is 3 would hump her carseat, grocery carts, or her blanket while she was in bed. I talked to her pedi about it and was told that it is completely normal. They found a feeling that they like and really do no understand what they really are doing. I would just remind my daughter that it wasn't polite around people and she could only do that in her room. You don't want to make it a negative thing because it can cause complexes later in life. Do talk to your pedi about it. He or she may be able to help you figure out the right approach. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• what is bi-local?
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I think she meant biological.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• sorry cant spell today
    helpstepmom27

Comment by helpstepmom27 (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• This is kind of embarrassing, but I discovered masturbation when I was really, really young... like, 4 or 5. I don't remember a whole lot from those years, but I remember having to be told over and over and over again to only do that in PRIVATE! lol. Restaurants, the middle of class in school, at the dinner table... to me it wasn't sexual, it just felt good and I didn't understand why everyone seemed to have such a problem with it.

This is normal. Just keep reminding her, and if her little brother picks it up, remind him too. Sorry you're having issues :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 9, 2011