Advice on what to do please, im very confused...(tmi a lil)

So i had a miscarriage last yr back in October. I went to the doctor said everything after the miscarriage was fine. By december my period was normal. My last normal period was Jan. 5th i had sex Jan 19th. My periof came 2days early (Feb 2nd) and only last 3days, just spotting. I found it weird but i was stressing getting things ready for my bday party on the 4th so i ignored. Then for March it was a day late one spotting again for 3days. I thought okay now thats weird but was like ill see if i get my next. April came around and i was a week and a half late then had spotting for 4days so i took 3tests all negative. So i was like im not pregnant, okay. May comes and 2weeks late then i get light spotting for a day and a half. Now its June and im exactly 2weeks late today. Ive had all the signs. Im always nauseous, sore breats, ive flet this weird fluttery feeling in my stomach, headaches for reason, my sense of smell is amazing(making certain smells make me sick), bloating, cramping, back ache, weight gain, Moody, i have this lil belly and my clothes arent fitting right. My periods usually last 5days and are heavy. Last week, a had weird discharge it looked like a huge glob of mucus tinged with blood. Any advice on what to do? id be abt 22weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Even clinic urine tests have came back negative. And the doctor cant get me in until late july.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Find a different doctor. You need to see one ASAP.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You need to go to the doctor. Some women pregnancy tests don't work on. It's rare, but it happens for some reason. And it's rare too, but some women do have their periods during pregnancy (I feel SO sorry for them)
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You need to get a blood test not a urine test. It may be that you are pregnant but it could also be that your hormones are all out of whack.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• When I was in my medical assisting course we had a pregnant woman in class and her urine tests never came back positive even at 9 mos pregnant. Even though this is a rare situation you need to see a doctor and as soon as you can to have a blood test or us done to determine whether you are pregnant or not.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• id go ask to see your family dr and ask for a blood test. but could it be stress? and could it be that you want it so bad that your body is tricking you? i know it sucks because i have been trying for a year and every month i swear i am prego and then im not. my period is NEVER late and this past month it was 2 days and it normally last 5-8 days and very heavy the first 2 days, well this month it was 2 days late and didnt last but 2.5 days and it wasnt all that heavy but 3 test have said neg so i believe it is, but i like you have all the same pregnancy symptoms because my brain has me thinking it! but i would get in to your reg family dr and get a blood test to be sure. plus they say that after a miscarriage you can take up to a year for your periods to get back on track.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Im not stressing, ive been unusually calm and relaxed lately. my periods have been normal when i've been more stressed then i was back in Feb. And after my miscarriage i do want kids but not right now. So its not that i want it so bad, its tricking my body. I just feel something isnt right. Like the past week i havent had an apetite, ive been so nauseous i feel i cant eat, ive been getting slightly painful crampful in my back and lower abdomen. Just a gut feeling something isnt right.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Go to the ER or your nearest womens center, i have a feeling you are pregnant...ever seen the show " I didnt know i was Pregnant"....your going to be one of those girls who didnt know and give birth in a toilet or something...go to ER today if you can
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011