What

Is the fastest way I can get pregnant

missbee12888

Asked by missbee12888 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have sex! LOL unfortunitly there is no fast way, i have been trying for a year! and with my first i tried for 18months and saught fertility help after 15months! good luck!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 9:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Have sex every other day especially in the middle of your cycle (not period).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I think we have a troll, she asked if she was already pregnant in another question. I do hope you know that there are women on here that really need questions answered.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• To have sex with a male partner.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Have a lot of sex. Do not use any lubricant. Or any birthcontrol.

Answer by louise2 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Honey, I don't think *trying* to have a baby at 18 is the best idea.
    Why do you want to be pregnant so young? I'm not judging you, I can admit that my hubby and I tried at that age. All I can tell you is that I am SO thankful it didn't happen then. Even 2 years later when I was 20, looking back, it was too soon. I love my boys, my oldest is 5 now and I'm 25 and there are still days when I feel too young to be a mom.
    So.... think really hard about your reasons for trying right now. If you want to PM me feel free. I'm not trying to be demeaning, it's just that I've been there....
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Wanting to be pregnant and being ready to be pregnant are two different things. If you are financially (you have a job and your own place as well as some form of transportation) and emotionally ready (you are in a stable relationship and are prepared and understand that mother hood is the end of our youthh- you no longer come first- ever) then I repeat: You need to learn more about your body. If you have to ask questions like this then you sex education is lacking and you need to educate yourself.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

•  

Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 11:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2011