What do you think?....

Hi ladies,

Just a little curious, my last period was May 19th I don't know when I ovulated cause I'm not really keeping track of anything after 3 miscarriages I kinda give up with TTC, my husband & I have had sex without protection so I know that I can fall pregnant (which I'm really scared too) I know I know I should use protection, anyways Sunday I was at Disney World with my husband, my parents & my 3 year old nephew, I was perfectly fine until the afternoon where I started to feel very nauseous & dizzy I ignored it & figured it's maybe the heat that had me feeling sick. Well since then I've been feeling nauseous off & on, a little dizzy, mild cramping, breast feel full & hurt a little especially if I lay on my stomach and I feel so sleepy, this morning I made boiled eggs for breakfast & when I put one egg in my mouth I almost vomited I got so nauseous & rejected the eggs (which is weird cause I love eggs in every way) for the past 2 nights I can barely sleep & I have alot of nausea at night, all of this is so weird to me, I'm suppose to get my period next week Sunday (June 19th). Isn't it too early for me to be pregnant or even have pregnancy symptoms? Can it be pregnancy? I don't know what to think of this that's happening to me.

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you're preganat you should be at 3 weeks , means 21 days pregancy ... do the test hunn !! and tell us .. good luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 10:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• They are def signs of pregnancy, def take the test though. Its not too early to take one. Good luck :-)
    skullys29

Answer by skullys29 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Make sure you are not dehydrated.
    I would take a test!
    AeroJuicy91

Answer by AeroJuicy91 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• good luck , I got preggo unexpecedly too =)
    mami323

Answer by mami323 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011