What do you think?....

Hi ladies,

Just a little curious, my last period was May 19th I don't know when I ovulated cause I'm not really keeping track of anything after 3 miscarriages I kinda give up with TTC, my husband & I have had sex without protection so I know that I can fall pregnant (which I'm really scared too) I know I know I should use protection, anyways Sunday I was at Disney World with my husband, my parents & my 3 year old nephew, I was perfectly fine until the afternoon where I started to feel very nauseous & dizzy I ignored it & figured it's maybe the heat that had me feeling sick. Well since then I've been feeling nauseous off & on, a little dizzy, mild cramping, breast feel full & hurt a little especially if I lay on my stomach and I feel so sleepy, this morning I made boiled eggs for breakfast & when I put one egg in my mouth I almost vomited I got so nauseous & rejected the eggs (which is weird cause I love eggs in every way) for the past 2 nights I can barely sleep & I have alot of nausea at night, all of this is so weird to me, I'm suppose to get my period next week Sunday (June 19th). Isn't it too early for me to be pregnant or even have pregnancy symptoms? Can it be pregnancy? I don't know what to think of this that's happening to me.

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Of course you could be pregnant! I had symptoms with my youngest from almost conception. I knew I was pregnant way before I could test. I had horrid heartburn. I wish you an uneventful pregnancy!!
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OMG this is another am i pregnant questions!!!! Did you have sex? YES, Did you use protection? NO. Im sure you let him nut in you right?? SO YES YOU CAN BE PREGNANT. DUH. IM sure you know where babies come from and how their made?? go to the dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• have you taken a test? I would do that today...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I am so sorry for your losses, but just maybe if you get one of those test that say 5 days before your missed period it will be able ot tell something now, I would wait until the morning to test, you could also get a blood test today. You need to find out ASAP, because of your prior history,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Thank you ladies & to Anonymous next time be women or man enough to show your name instead of hiding behind the Anonymous, I'll ask the "am I pregnant question" as much as I want if it bothers you then that's your problem DEAL WITH IT or GET OUT THIS WEBSITE!!!
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• its get OFF this website.. hate to tell you, YOU do not own this site. im sry ur so stupid and have to be told to piss on a stick..
    Anonymous

• LOL!!! Wow Anonymous has nothing better to do then to go around peoples questions & give stupid replies & then come back to see if someone replied back to her stupidity. Anyways I don't have time for your childish games I have better things to do & mature women to talk to on this website. Write all you want I'm not going to care have fun talking to yourself LOSER!!!!

VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 4:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2011