Pregnancy Symptoms TTC Help?

I am the mother of 2 small children and a happy little housewife. One of my favorite things is doing laundry. I use purex sheets - the spring rain ones. Well my friend bought more (because she's staying with us) only it's the purex hypoallergenic. Well I went to switch loads yesterday and I ran outside (the bathroom is only a few feet from the washer) and was violently ill. I've smelled molded clothes, and this was 100 times worse! I rewashed them, but they still smell that way. The smell isn't pleasant according to DH, but not as bad as me being that sick.

Also for the last few nights I've had the most vivid dreams. I usually dream, and don't remember, but these are so vivid and realistic that I feel more tired waking up than I did before I slept.

I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, it's still too early to tell. But with my last baby I knew before the blood tests would come back positive that I was. I took a week after I knew for it to show up in the blood test.

Anybody know what to think? Or know if there's just something wrong with that kind of purex?

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 10:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea.. I don't use purex. If your late then you may want to test.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 5:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i recently bought the same smelling sheets and they stink the clothes still smell dirty, idk, i am also trying to gt pregnant. good luck,
    seansgurl

Answer by seansgurl at 10:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My room mate came home and says the laundry just smells like soap with it.
    ExenoRainbow

Comment by ExenoRainbow (original poster) at 7:55 AM on Jun. 10, 2011