Giving back?

How are you giving back this year for those in need? I can't afford to give to much money and things so my mom and I rang the bell for Salvation Army this year.

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 9:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My DD's attend a college prep school for girls and each year at Christmas they plan a weekend trip to Appalachia to put a Christmas on for needy kids at an elementary school. The girls students get so attached to the young kids they cry when they leave.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• every time I go to store I give a dollar and my change to salvation army I know it ain't much but I hope it helps a little and at church we pick a child off a tree to get gifts for every year and give food to help make dinner baskets

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Not much but I ordered some gifts off of the st judes website which all of the proceeds go to the charity.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2008