Coffee Drinkers

what type of coffee do you drink and do you just drink it in the morning or all day?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• DunkinDonuts, variety. i only drink in the mornings.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Maxwell House, 1/2 caf...usually just in the morning time, unless I'm really dragging that day then I will drink on it all day up till about 3 p.m. I can't sleep if I drink it any later than that.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We have a nice espresso machine, so I make myself a latte every morning. I use espresso from Trader Joe's, or I get the Starbucks one from Costco.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I mostly drink it in the mornings. Right now, we are using some Folgers pre-measured packets. Before that we had ground our own beans. My husband makes the coffee at our house, and he is always experimenting to find the perfect cup of coffee.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Freshly roasted from my local roastery, then freshly ground as I make it. My personal favorite is an Organic Costa Rican
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 10:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i love good ole folgers! i typically have a cup or two in the morning. any more than that and i get too shaky
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I mostly drink in the mornings but will sometimes have decaf in the afternoon. I have a Keurig so I buy different kcups for it and then use different flavored creamers.
    KelliW29

Answer by KelliW29 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Starbucks and only in the mornings.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Maxwell. I drink a whole pot of coffee in the morning when I'm home, and at least 2 cups in the morning at work. I don't typcially drink coffee after 11am.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 11:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Maxwell House or Folgers unless I get myself around a Dunkin Donuts. I drink it all day.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011