Preschool

My son is starting preschool this Fall and we are going to be moving also what do I need to do to get him enrolled and how soon? Where can I get information about preschools in the area to where we are moving? Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• www.greatschools.org will give you a list of preschools in the area with contact information and usually several parent reviews. Its a great starting point. Ask your real estate agent for a list because most good ones have a list ready for you. I have found a wealth of info in local parenting magazines, see if your new state/town has one.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I would call the Library in the town that you are moving to. They often have preschool open house. Ask for someone to speak to in the childrens section & maybe they can send you a list of preschools. Then call & get prices. My Son goes two days a week for 2 1/2 hours & loves it. Enrollment is now. I just had to pay one months tuition & a filing fee to enroll him again next year. Then over the summer they send you a form for your Pediatrician to fill out about his health & vaccinations.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2011