Xanax

ive never taken xanax before. i got prescribed .25mg of it and am afraid to take it!!!
i feel a panic attack coming on and i want to take one, but im afraid of what itll do to me! and i have a doctors appt in about 45 minutes.
i also havent eaten much.. (just a yogurt)

how is xanax going to effect me??
will it help me calm at that mg because ive never taken it before???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Your doctor prescribed this because he felt it was necessary to help. Just take what you were advised, and if you feel ill, reschedule your doctors appointment for another time.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• xanax will make me feel ill???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It will take the edge off, but since you have never taken it before, I would wait until you get back from the doctor's appointment, it shouldn't make you feel woozy, but just in case, you probably shouldn't drive right after you take it.. It will be of great help, I had to take some for anxiety after the loss of my daughter, and it really helped me get a clearer head... don't worry just never take more than the prescribed amount,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• take it...you'll like it TRUST me...

No, it will make you feel mellow & content. You won't get sick. That is a low dosage anyway...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Xanax will not make you feel ill, but it will be sedating, so dont' take it and drive untill you know how you will feel.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• thanks ladies!
    i only took half of the .25 and it helped me a VERY little!! but it was worth it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2011