ATTN Cafe Mom admins... or creator people... whatever...

Did you realize you have made it virtually impossible to find the polls section? I find it one day then I go to look again I can't find it and end up just using my browser history to locate it. Any way to maybe make it a little easier?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 11:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• There isn't a quick tab at the top, BUT If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the words site map you'll find the link poll section and links to all the sub directories of the poll section. It took me about a minute to figure that out.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• There isn't a quick tab at the top, BUT If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the words site map you'll find the link poll section and links to all the sub directories of the poll section. It took me about a minute to figure that out
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• Oh I found it but honestly I should not have to use the site map to find my way to a section of this site. Everything else is in a drop down menu. Groups, Games, Answers, journals, thought bubbles, tickers, show downs... If I had never been here before I would never known it even existed in the first place. The idea is for it to be easy to navigate and making you have to get there form the tiny site map button is not very user friendly. That's all.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Jun. 10, 2011