Can anyone tell me about the nieghborhoods in Daytona Beach Florida

hi, my family might be moving to Daytona FL, I'm completely lost on the best neighborhoods for kids, the best elem schools, ect.... My husband may attend the motorcycle school and would need to live somewhere near there? Not very interested in the beach front at all. can anyone shine some light and point me in the right directions

DixieR.....

Asked by DixieR..... at 11:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Travel

• In all honesty ya got senior citizens on your left....jersey shore cast on your right doing promotions lol. I have no idea.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• I live very near Daytona, but not IN Daytona. I'm not sure where the motorcycle school is, so I can't help you out on an exact location too look into. The bus system is pretty good as far as transportation goes, so you can be a little ways from the school. Just like anywhere there are good neighborhood and bad neighborhoods, you'll know them when you see them. There are a lot of apartments around the Volusia Mall area which is kind of central Daytona area. Also on Clyde Morris Blvd or Nova Rd which are major roads with bus routes on them. I'm sure I'm not being helpful enough......
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Is it WyoTech? They have a website and it says they will help you find housing. Here's the link http://www.wyotech.edu/campus/daytona/housing
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2011