what can i do to stop my 1 year old form crying all the time

she cry all day when she's with me but not at daycare

plzstopcrying

Asked by plzstopcrying at 11:25 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe she is bored. At one she isn't quite ready to play by herself for long periods of time. Go for walks, take her to apark, or just sit down on the floor and play with her toys.
    I know you've got things to do, but if you give her as much attention as you an she eventually won't need it as much. Good luck
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 11:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Play with her, why does she cry all the time? If she isn't crying at daycare, maybe they entertain her more?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Is there reasons why she cries?my baby cries alot and shes teething she cries specially at bedtime I sometimes give her advil and it calms her down.Maybe you should do some research at day care to see whats going on there that isn't at home or maybe she just got used to day care and she likes it more.
    michelle995

Answer by michelle995 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• try playing games with her see what day care does she like & try that
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• babies have reason why they cry us as mom/ parents are the ones that have to figure it out, there is a list of things it could be. My daughter gets like that at times and I start with one thing and work my way down the list and usually you have to do that everytime. Good luck with the fussyness..

KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My daughter was the same way and she is slowly growing out of it and she'll be 3 in Aug. There's nothing wrong with her. Some kids are just more sensitive. I just say it's the "mommy syndrome". She's fine with other people and never cries, only with me and always wanted me to hold her and never put her down. It's aggravating sometimes (well most of the time) but I just keep telling her that is not how you get mommy's attention and you have to show mommy what you want or try and use your words (when older). I just try not to get upset because it just makes her cry more. I think she just misses you.
    Right when I get home from work, I set specific time for me and her and that usually helps. I try to include her in EVERYTHING I do. I cook dinner and I pull up a chair for her, or when she was younger I'd put her in her high chair next to me, or just even hold her. She just craves more attention from you than others.
    llomeli

Answer by llomeli at 10:17 AM on Jun. 12, 2011