Does anyone else's 4 year old girl have a 10ft tall attitude? Is this the terrible twos times 2?

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 11:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Lmao I'm sorry. I know exactly what you are going through. My daughter is 4 and she thinks the world of herself. She is a diva and a drama queen and her attitude is horrific.....most days. But at other times she is the sweetest most caring kid that I've ever known. I asked my mom how I was at this age and she said "exactly the same way" and when I complain how much of a brat she is being I asked my mom when it stops and she said "its not terrible two's, it only starts at 2 and gets worse every year and never ends". Since my daughter is exactly like me at least I know what to expect when she is a teen and I'm not looking forward to it at all. But enjoy it, even though she has that attitude she can and will say and do some really cute things. My daughter came up to me a few weeks ago and said "I'm the best princess in the world" with every ounce of attitude and she meant it too.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I have a friend who would say so! (I'm not there yet with DD)
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Children learn what they live. Who was her role model?
    Anonymous

• consider yourself lucky... me teen who knows everything has that attitude all the time.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 12:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• She mostly spend time with me and my mom and I am careful about my actions in front of her.
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• @Mommy Aiken I hope it gets better LOL
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011