Who gets up at night

it seems that since we came home from the hospital on tuesday ive been the only one getting up at night granted my DF sleeps hard and cant hear anything when he sleeps who gets up for the night feedings and diaper changes?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DH works at night lol so just me...I make myself feel better by reminding myself that at least I'm not at work lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• me and my dh used to alternate.. i got up one feeding he got up the next so on and so forth
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My SO has to get up much earlier than me for work.. so I get up.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I was the only one who got up at night. I figured that I should be able to grab some sleep during the day, but my husband couldn't since he had a job outside the house.

Answer by Bmat at 11:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Get used to it. Good intentions and all lol. I always got up with my LO, my hub had to work, I didn't. Now when I ws asleep and son would wake up and if my hub was up, he would go get him and play video games with our son sitting on his lap lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• When Ours we're babys we both got up, but while i was recovering ( like the first week) he got up
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 11:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I was nursing so I was the only one to get up the first month until the baby got used to nursing, then I would pump so DH could do night feedings, but he only did them on the weekends because he had to get up early for work during the week. I felt since I dont work I could nap during the day while the baby slept. I actually enjoyed getting up at night because it was so quiet and peaceful and I loved the bonding time rocking the baby and nursing.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• when baby came home I was up at night since I"m bf and my dh works during the day and I'm on maternity leave. I did it for first month and starting to burn out so he start helping me too.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Girl you should make him do some of the work to.
    but yes I am there as well
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Its always been me unless both kids wake up then he will take care of our 4 year old. My daughter is breastfed so there isn't much he can do!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2011