I am spotting could i be pregnant?

I am 18 years old, i had sex with out a condom, but was on the pill, the next day after having sex twice, i notice light bleeding, very light. It went on for about 3 days then stopped for two then went right back to it. I have been on the pill for almost 4 years and this has never once happened. Could I be pregnant? Or could it be caused by me smoking, i just recently started up again. i am to not start my period untill a week from now. What do you think? I do feel different but it might just be my mind playing tricks on me.

lil_devilpup_8

Asked by lil_devilpup_8 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No one can tell you if you are pregnant. Go buy a test and find out.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• you're probably not preggo. spotting after sex can just mean that you got a tare somewhere. the flesh is very fragile down there and tares easily. esp if you had sex while dry, for too long, or too rough.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2008