How do I get a refund

I paid 1 of these stupid companies that say they will sell my timeshare and another that says they will rent it out. We'll the one hasn't sold it and the other hasn't rented it out. They told me how much it was worth and that I should get that amount. They keep the property on their website until it sells...but I've had to lower the price 2 times and If I lower it anymore then I won't even cover the cost of the loan. I'm so frusterated. I just want my money back I'm tired of stupid spams and people not doing what they say they will. It's been several months when they claim to sell or rent in 3!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Shopping

• Those places are a total rip off! Not only that you should never PAY someone to sell your timeshare for you, they would take their commission out of the sale price after it sold. I'm not sure how you can go about this, you may be out the money that you paid them, but I would at least want to get my timeshare back. I do know of a legitimate place to sell and rent out your timeshare, but you never get the amount back out of your timeshare that you paid for it. What you get out of a timeshare is wonderful vacations and memories. If you are interested in the name of the company that I know is legit, message me. I have actually bought additional timeshare from this company, but I did a LOT of research first.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Sorry. You have been scammed.
    Anonymous

• I kinda figured that...but that doesn't solve my problem...I need to figure out how to fix this! Anyone have this problem?
    Anonymous

• They don't give you a refund. Sell it by the timeshare you bought from, you make less but they are legitimate. Those companies just want your money, and they don't try to sell it. They just list it.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You've been scammed. You're not getting your money back.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008