Child Support Payment plan?

My ex owes me over $6000 and he said he will be working out a payment plan with NY child support.
Now how will that work....is there such a thing even....isnt he supposed to pay in full?
Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Most states will in fact do a payment plan, often extended throughout the years left on child support.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• In most states they can and will arrange a payment plan.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I love how he says he is "working" with them, I have a feeling they will garnish his wages or he will lose his DL! Good news--they will do it until he is all caught up, and you can file a court order for them to keep doing it so you will always get paid,, sounds to me like luck is on your side today!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• In my state if he was that far behind he would have his license revoked and maybe put into jail. They were going to do that to my stepdaughter and she was only $900.00 behind but 1 more timne she would of had both done to her she finally paid in full.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2011