VENT about DH ...

My husband called in sick today?? Why? Not sure.. So our son stayed home with him and he's 3-1/2 and hasn't been sleeping well, he woke up crying and upset, just because.. I wasn't happy my DH called in sick because he was supposed to call in next week to look at houses and I cancelled all of todays because yesterday, he told me he wouldn't be able to have today off.. and now, last minute, we can't get a hold of our realtor so he is home with a crying crabby child, upset that he can't get a hold of our realtor to look at houses today and mad at himself for calling in sick.. WTF... we Talked over and over about him not calling in sick this week but next tuesday and wednesday.. so now we can't look at ANY houses during the week next week and only 3 hours next Sat because he for some reason changed his mind this morning..grrr... I swear I am really scared for our future lately for how he's making decisions after we talk and talk and are on the same page then does things like this.. So I made a Dr appt for our son for 215 today because he has had a lot of pee accidents lately, complaining today of a tummy ache and been off and on crying all day but it could very well be my DH's pissy attitude now about today and being home at all, he's mad he even decided to do it now being home with a crabby child and now I'm at work and upset because I hear my angel crying for me in the backgroundgrrrrrr....

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Sad to say, almost serves him right now that he's got to listen to crying. Not that I'm happy your son is sick. I wish he wasn't. However, I'm glad that since your hubby decided to make you miserable, he is now, too. He wasn't thinking, they do that often. And God forbid we remind them of that...
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• well its his fault for taking today off, dont be so harsh on yourself because you or him couldnt line up a realitor to look at houses today, you made the day and appointment to meet up with the realitor next week and your upset and frustrated cause no one is working around your DH's schedule when he suddenly just happened to take off.

so basically your husband screwed everything up, today would of went nice and flowy if he just would of went to work. I guess i would just laugh at it with a "i told you so" attitude. things will take its place eventually.

sorry about your son at least someone's home for him :(
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011