Bruised or fractured tailbone

When (or do) you go to the dr. for a painful tailbone. I haven't fallen, or slipped or anything. Last week,I just woke up and fell this pain in my tail bone. It hurts to sit, stand, walk and (ahem) "bear down". Do I just wait it out or do I make an appt. at some point?

hollydaze1974

Asked by hollydaze1974 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• I would make an appoint just to be on the safe side. My sister recently broke her tail bone and it hurt her for a good while, but she got tackled by a client which zinged her across a lawn landing on concrete :( Their is much they can do it about it though :( Maybe see if a heating pad will help in case you pulled a muscle in your lower back the swelling is causing pressure against your tail bone
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Holly I will give this a bump and hopefully some other gals might have a better explanation for it
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 5:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011