Housewarming gift ideals for kids and teens

We are closing on a house soon and I want to surprise my kids with a housewarming gift basket on each of there beds... I need ideals though... I have all boys ages 1 3/4th, 10, 13, & 15. Plus my DH who I wanted to get us a joint gift ... I found an Ice bucket and stand that can give us many wonderful nights... date nights... and work for our anniversary as well. Kids gifts can be a mix of summer fun, room decor.. junk food or whatever... what's your ideals!

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 12:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• the older kids snacks,new bed covers,music/movie disks,gift card to opt out of a chore for a week(or your time frame) The baby,bubbles,outside toys,is there anything special they have been asking for and you have been postponing? I know not much help,sorry,Robin
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 7:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011