Gift ideals for kids and teens

We are closing on a house soon and I want to surprise my kids with a housewarming gift basket on each of there beds... I need ideals though... I have all boys ages 1 3/4th, 10, 13, & 15. Plus my DH who I wanted to get us a joint gift ... I found an Ice bucket and stand that can give us many wonderful nights... date nights... and work for our anniversary as well. Kids gifts can be a mix of summer fun, room decor.. junk food or whatever... what's your ideals!

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 12:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• fancy wood clothes hangers with paint pen names written on them for their closet. Perhaps a new book to read in bed or a new alarm clock, new toothbrushes that coordinate for the bathroom, new slippers or bathrobes, bedtime night lights, those light up stars for the ceiling, flashlights, new pillowcases,
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011