how can anyone do that to a baby???

I'm watching the news here in Tennessee, and there was a 3 MONTH OLD baby RAPED! His mom's boyfriend did it, while his mother just sat there and let it happen! WTH?? How can a mother sit there and let their child be raped like that? I feel bad for that baby...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• theres a lot of messed up people out there...
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 10:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Do you mean psodomy? OMG. Is he okay? poor baby :(
    Anonymous

• That's horrible. I am not a violent person, but someone would die if they went near my baby with intentions like that...
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• that is fucked up when i hear things like this it really just pisses me off cause there are caring and loving people out there who can not have kids and bitches like this can have kids what is this world coming to
    lauralie235

Answer by lauralie235 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Answered at 9:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 by: Anonymous
    Do you mean psodomy? OMG. Is he okay? poor baby :(

The baby is fine, he is recovering from serious rectum injuries. they're not really giving that much information out at this time. but i just can't believe it!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• When I hear stories like that, it just breaks my heart. It makes me want to adopt all the abused babies and children!
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Pay back is a bitch and when that MF'r goes to prison then he'll get his "in the end"!! As far as that Mother....we'll I'm sure she's no longer a Mother. She's probably lost all rights to that child and any other child that is unfortunate enough to call her Mom.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am not a violent person, either, but when I hear about a person torturing a baby like that, I get visions of chaining them between two trees, dumping gasoline on them from head to toe, lighting a match and throwing it on them and walking away. I am a Christian, therefore i believe that Christ died for all sinners, including this man However, when it comes to child rapists and molesters I feel that there is no rehabilitating them. NOTHING cures their sick lust for children. I think we should just kill them ALL and let God sort them out. God forgive me if I am wrong.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• This kid was 22 mo. old the boyfriend was watching her she wouldn't stay in bed and he shot her then went and told the mom your babies dead and went on his way.

A few mo. later a baby boy was raped and beat near death. He had to be sown back together.

Messed up people everywhere I think they should all be shot on conviction! They won't EVER get "better." Seriously look it up how many pedophiles live next to elementary schools?

Didn't mean to sound mean just stating facts.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• That happened at a daycare in our area. Sexually assaulted at 7 weeks. Sad
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2008