Is this normal...?

This is my first pregnancy.Ok here goes I had a good amount of quickening in my 18th week...and I just recently hit 19 weeks and I noticed a decrease in fetal movement the day before and the day of and after I hit 19 weeks. I have had very sporadic kicks but not much else. I own a fetal heart doppler and the babies heart beat is really strong and its moving and punching alot because I can hear it. I just can't feel most of it all of a sudden, Whats up with that is this normal? Anyone else have this happen?

Any help/advice or own personal stories would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your still really early...its common not to feel strong movements yetr,even tho they are acting like little gymnasts in there,lol.Tha baby is still really small, it probably just moved to a spot in the womb that you can't feel the kicks as much.Don't worry,mama :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It could just be that the baby moved and your not feeling as much because of it.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• with my son it was the same way and dr said it is normal as long as u are feeling some movement
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 12:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• the baby is probably just sitting more into your back where you cant feel much movement as long as you feel some activity in there everything should be fine...if your that concerned mention something to your doctor at your next appointment...
    caydensmommy8

Answer by caydensmommy8 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011