When and what?

What should I pack for the hospital and when should I pack so I have everything ready? Almost 35 weeks pregnant now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Better get packed now. I waited until the morning I went into labor. Pack pajamas, stop, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, brush, pads pillow.....basic things you would use at home. Pack a comfortable outfit to come home in. The hospital will give you some stuff but definitely bring your own pads. The hospital one suck! I got Kotex overnights and they were perfect!
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 12:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Make sure to pack your camara,battery charger & extra battery if you have one!
    Baggie of coins for vending machines for hubby
    a couple different outfits for the baby to come home in...just in case one is too small/big
    thats just a few things to start off a list :)
    and I would start the bag now,have completley ready by 38 weeks.
    congrats & good luck! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My hospital supplied everything - pads, underwear, socks, toothpaste, deodorant, I never opened my bag! I wore the hospital gown because it's great for nursing and comfortable. Just bring toiletries, clothes to go home for you and baby, a camera, baby book and phone numbers.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i would start packing now...since you could really go into labor at any time now...pack comfy clothes for yourself and pack a couple outfits for baby, your robe, shampoo for that shower your defiantely guna want to take after the little one is born...those are the necessities that i made sure i had.
    caydensmommy8

Answer by caydensmommy8 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sorry I don't have an answer for you but I was wondering the same thing...
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 3:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• pack some comfy clothes,for before and after{if you are breastfeeding get some baggy shirts that are easy access to feed the baby} also socks youll be mega cold before hand but man after the pushing lol youll be hot! some loose fitting panties, i just staid away from pants or anything that was tight on my tummy for when i left. also that babies clothes-bring extra incase he/she can not fit your first choice, shampoo,and conditioner, tummy lotion, brush, hair ties,camera, and if you are writing your thoughts down whatever book you are keeping :) Good luck ! ill be joining in the packin myself in 10 more weeks :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011