Help my sons teethn....

Ok my son is 14 1/2 months old and he has 8 teeth coming in at the same time. Its his bck teeth and the fangs. Wat can i do 4 him to help wit the pain and help him eat witout all the pain?

MommyAngel143

Asked by MommyAngel143 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Infant tylenol or infant ibuprofen helps a lot.
    you can give him popsicles..the coldness will help to soothe the pain some...you can make your own with 100% juice.
    YOu can freeze some fruit slices, like oranges and give them to him. If your worried about him choking, you can put the frozen slices in one of the net things for babies.
    Hope he feels better soon, I know how fussy they can be when teething! Poor little guy!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Baby tylenol/advil for pain (as your doctor just to make sure it is ok to give), and then cold teether toys. My boys loved these hard teether biscuits (from the health food store). They were quite thick and solid- so I would put them in the freezer and give them to the kids. Since they were solid, the kids could hold and "chew" on them for quite a while w/o them breaking down, the cold helped soothe their gums and they liked the flavor.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• bylenol is what I used with my kids when babies. Or teething gels you put in the freezer was also another favorite. popslices,cold things to eat like pudding, jello, youguat, ice cream, fluids, icees, would all help. soft foods would help and not food that is to hard to chew or to crunchy would help as well. Hang in there it will pass soon.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• you should rubb a lil of rum on his gums it alwayz seem to help me out wit my kid
    mz_cuellar254

Answer by mz_cuellar254 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• most will blast me, but a little bit of brandy rubbed on the gums will help. Also a wet semi frozen washcloth will help, as well, besure to cover the bottom of the washcloth with a towl or something so his hands don't get cold.
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 12:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011