Your experience with mirena iud ?

i just got it put in recently im not sure what i think of it yet..
ive gotten alot of different symptoms from it..
dizzyness
spotting
cramping
vision change
joint pain
depression
my doctors tells me things will get better in a couple months
my body just needs to get used to the hormones ??
whats your experiences ?

redivy

Asked by redivy at 12:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Health

• my over all experience when i had the meriana was good,i really didn't have any side effects acept my face would break out and a occasional cramp.my period did stop completely which i thought was a good thing.ive had it out for about 6 months now and my skin is much clearer but my periods are all messed up and irregular which really sucks lol.i hope things work out and get better for you..good luck

twolilgirls712

Answer by twolilgirls712 at 1:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I had it for almost three years and loved it. The only side effects I had were spotting for the first 6 months. After that I didn't have any bleeding for two years! I loved it.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It came out of place and I became pregnant. Other than that I didn't have any trouble from it. Lol
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I've had I for 4 yrs now. My only complaint would be I sometimes spot a little after sex not much and not often though. My partner use to complain tha he could feel it at first but the dr can snip the wire shorter if that problem occurs.
    lisaHJ

Answer by lisaHJ at 2:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2011