How to feel sexy agian adult content

i havent felt sexy in a long time im 22 i no im young im a single mom ,
im a bit over weight but i still have a nice body an im not bad looking but i have a hard time feeling good about myself me. it dosent help that me an my bf have a hard time with sex. what are some ways to feel good about myself again and feel sexy ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• idk if it'd be appropriate but when i was that young, i would try my hardest to try to get my self esteem up through my husband, i'd wait until there was a holiday or time alone and i'd buy flower petals and then make a trail to the bedroom and have him follow it, maybe you could do hints on paper and have him follow them to a "sexy you" on the bed, i would also take pics of me with lingeria..sp? and blow them up in a 9x10 frame, although he didnt agree putting them up in the bedroom, he always was nervous of what people would think, i just stopped eventually with all that. but there are some ideas, do what you can now since your young, it wont be that way 10 years into it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• buying new panties makes me feel sexy! Working out also boosts my self esteem, mood, energy, and patience!
    Sometimes just painting my toenails gives me a boost. Find some time to papmer yourself. It's hrd to feel sexy when you are constantly catering to everyone else. Find some you time.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 2:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Going to the gym for a good workout always makes me feel sexy and buying some sexy lingerie or dressing up and surprising my fiance also helps boost my self esteem
    -Tiffany-

Answer by -Tiffany- at 2:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Pamper yourself buy a new outfit that you feel like a goddess in throw some make up on fix your hair and go on a date with your man I have found that by taking a little time for you helps you feel sexy a LOT.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 9:23 AM on Jun. 10, 2011