Do any of you Moms make jewelry? Do you sell it?

I'm thinking of making and selling jewelry but I'm not sure where to start...do you have your own website? How do you know how much to sell it for? Thanks for any tips you may have! If you have a website would you mind posting a link? Thanks :)

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 1:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have made and sold jewlery in the past. I never started a site just for it, though, I sold on etsy because there was more business to be had there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i make tons of jewelry & DH gets so mad that i don't sell it.

I used to sell it though. I walked in to a consignment shop, showed them my work & asked f they were interested & they said yes. I gave them jewelry to sell, all of it sold & then i never went back...lol....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• First, make tons of jewelry...take artful pictures of them & go from there. Websites are easy to set up, you can start on Etsy.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I don't personally but I have friends do and they do well with selling it.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I make jewelry and i sell it from time to time to family and friends. Everyone i know tells me to get my website together and sell!!
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 9:27 PM on Jun. 15, 2011