What all do you do to help your husband prepare for work?

To be honest I dont do anything because i do EVERYTHING else. This morning his alarm clock didnt go off, so i had to jump up and help him out the door (which i have no problem with when it happens) I was just thinking that if he prepared at night, it wouldnt be so much hassle on mornings like this. Anyway do you help your husband get ready for work or does he get ready on his own?

alboston

Asked by alboston at 1:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• The extent of my "help" in the mornings is: I walk him to the door and kiss him good bye..Wish him a great day...... Then I usually go back to bed.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wake mine up. Make sure he has set his alarm. And have his uniform ready for him. That is about it. He doesn't eat in the morning. So the rest he does himself. Kiss him off and tell him to have a great day that is about it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yeah I am a big believer in "he's a big boy and can do it himself"...So no, I don't help him..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I make his breakfast & lunch & that's it. If i don't make it, he'll be happy with eating out all day which costs more money & he'll end up eating crap for food.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I buy him his lunch and drinks the nigh before.. He gets ready in the morning himself. I stay in bed because I have to get up at 6:30 and he leaves at 5.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sometimes i'll make his lunch for him the night before..but he does it most of the time.I make sure he has clean work clothes and thats bout it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• "was just thinking that if he prepared at night, it wouldnt be so much hassle on mornings like this."

Feel the very same way! Well, I wake up early and spend like 30 minutes trying to wake him up.. He's always calling for a massage.. He gets to bath and I take out his clothes.
    Vian.aram

Answer by Vian.aram at 1:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I don't have to do anything. My hubs gets his clothes ready the night before (so he does not have to dig thru the closet in the dark in the morning), he sets his own alarm clock, gets himself up and ready for work. He picks out his own food- like what he wants for lunch, and he grabs a breakfast bar to eat on the way to work. About the only thing I do is buy the food (like his breakfast bars) and wash the laundry (so he has clean clothes).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I'm not his mommy. He gets himself up and out the door. I buy his work clothes and boots and that's about it. I occasionally send work emails for him, too.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Although they should get themselves ready the night before like most of us women, there not gone do it if they feel like they have a good woman then they are going to expect it but wont say anything...i dont have a problem with helping him out the door...thats just another way of you showing him got his back.
    MsDiva41

Answer by MsDiva41 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011