Big Brother like even Orwell couldn't imagine.

32 Signs That The Entire World Is Being Transformed Into A Futuristic Big Brother Prison Grid

Do you want your children and grandchildren to live in a futuristic "big brother" control grid where everything they do is watched, recorded, tracked and tightly controlled?  Well, that is exactly where things are headed.  We witnessed some really bad totalitarian regimes during the 20th century, but what is coming is going to be far more restrictive than any of the despots of the past ever dreamed was possible.  Today, nearly every government on earth is tightening their grip on their citizens.  Paranoia has become standard operating procedure all over the planet and nobody is to be trusted.  Global politicians will give speeches about liberty and freedom even as they undermine them at every turn.  There are very, very few nations on the planet where liberty and freedom are increasing.  Instead, almost everywhere you turn the "control grid" is getting tighter.  Governments don't want us gathering together and interacting with one another.  Instead, they want us to work our tails off to support the system, they want us enslaved financially and constantly drowning in debt, and they want us addicted to television and other forms of entertainment.  They want us as numb and docile as possible.  Meanwhile, all over the globe they continue to construct a futuristic "big brother" control grid that will ensure that they will always be able to control us.

Sadly, this is not the plot to some post-apocalyptic science fiction movie.

This is really happening.

When you read the list below, each of the 32 signs may not seem to be all that significant individually.  However, when they are all taken together, they paint a truly frightening picture....

Click here to read the list

-Eilish-

Asked by -Eilish- at 1:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The TSA everywhere, even on roadside stops is the big groaner for me.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 1:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Next it will be soylent green ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Who publishes this "American Dream" site? It IS a Big Old BLOG you know.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• @minnesotanice ... what does it matter that it's a blog ... it references new sources. The blogger simply put a compilation together. Yuo can't discredit on the basis of it being a blog ... look at the CONTENT.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Some of that is extra creepy ..good post.I agree that some blogs can actually be very factual..it's all in the content.Maybe you would like to debunk the content minn?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Blogs are where people write opinions about factual things or accounts of real life things Minnie. They are not fiction stories.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Gee ... there are people who laugh at me because I prefer to live 'off-grid'. Some of my reasons are not on that list. Some of them are.

What I do, how I live, where I spend my money ... these are NOT things that are anyones' business but my own, and that goes double for the gov't., businesses, and nerds that need a life.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i would be more worried about the increasing power and decreasing accountabuility of big business and the corporate elite in this context . Especially as they often have elected representatives and in some countries , governments , in their pockets .

The infamous 13 bankers who effectively control Wall Street and succeeeded in getting their industry deregulated have already proved themselves to be more dangerous then the government . Look around you - it is called a recession .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Janet ... those people you speak o, are very much tied into this list of things. But the recession isn't the only problem we have.
    -Eilish-

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

Comment by -Eilish- (original poster) 6 hours ago

----------------------------------
    Where did he get the FACTS??? SOURCES? Are there any references? Bibliography? Or did he just grab a few items floating in his mind and publish them to get everyone all panicky? I mean REALLY...this IS a guy's thoughts only if he has no sources for his "facts".
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2011