Am I going to be pregnant?

Hello. I am 15 and I recently got intimate with my boyfriend, of 3 years, on June 6,2011. We had sex twice that day ,so he ejaculated twice. I have looked at many ovulation calculators and conception calculators and fertile calculators and any calculator you can think of, all about 5 times each . The calculator says I am ovulating on June 10,2011. It says my conception dates are June 6-10 . Do you think I will be pregnant? & do you think because he ejaculated two times will increase the chance? If I will be pregnant, what home pregnancy test should I buy to make sure? & if I am pregnant, I plan to tell my brother first . How do I tell him ? And I'm scared that my boyfriend will react in violence, how do I lay it down gently to him? Oh by the way, I am going to take full responsibility of this baby if I am pregnant. So how do I find ways to get money to support this baby? Please add any additional information if needed, thank you.

cuddlykitty3

Asked by cuddlykitty3 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes there is a chance you are pregnant..if you are scared your bf will react in violence have someone with you when you tell him..and if by chance you are not preggo be sure to use protection the next time so you are not in the situation and you are not only to blame he was there too..i would guess you could get a part time job to help cover some of the expense..
    Anonymous

• Yes, with each time you have sex, it increases your chances of becoming pregnant.
    You can buy any kind of pregnancy test, they pretty much all work the same,but you should make an appointment to a dr right away and have them do a test too.
    Your brother is your brother..he will love you no matter what say just come out and say I need to talk to you, I need your help and advice. If you are afraid of how your boyfriend will react, maybe telling him over the phone or telling him in the precense of family will be best.
    You really should talk to one or both of your parents about this. They can offer you the best advice.If you don't have that option, seek council at your church or a nearby church, ask to talk to someone.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Do you want to be pregnant? At 15 I wasn't looking at ovulation calculators that's for sure. I think the first step is to see if you miss your period. I would recommend birth control if you are not pregnant. You are so young and I am sure that someday you will be a great mother (I am sure you would be a great mother now, too) but try to be careful. You have your whole life ahead of you and you can bring beautiful little miracles into the world later on in life. Good luck! If you do have to take a test, test after your missed period first morning pee. A dollar store test would work just as well as the others.
    Anonymous

• I did not start to look at the calculators until after , because I was scared I might have gotten myself in this situation so I made sure by checking calculators, and thank you everyone else for the other answers
    cuddlykitty3

Comment by cuddlykitty3 (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You should talk to your parents about this issue, instead of complete strangers online. Yes, you could end up pregnant. You need to tell your parents what happened so they can take you to the doctor when the time comes. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• It is still in time to take the morning after pill, they sell it over the counter, but you must go get it very soon, it only works with a 72 hour time window,, go get it, and I am not sure if you must be 16 to buy it or not, but you could alleviate this whole thing, and get on BC!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• There is a big chance you may be pregnant! Wait at least 2 weeks to take a home pregnancy test. As far as buying one the most reliable ones for me were Clearblue and First Response so those are the ones i would suggest....If your boyfriend getting violent with you is a concern, have a very close friend or a parent with you. Trust me, telling your boyfriend is probably the most easiest of all the ppl you have to tell, if you really are pregnant. Just be calm and patient with him and dont put too much on him all at once. Let him ease is way into it on his time as well...Having a baby is hard at times but theres alot of help for moms out there...You could apply for WIC ( Women, Infants and Children) and your parents could sign papers for you to work at McDonalds...probably not your ideal place to work but it would be for your child...
    caydensmommy8

Answer by caydensmommy8 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I wasn't in anyway trying to be mean. I would talk to your parents and explain what has happened and what you have researched and that you are scared. And this may just be a scare. Next time you do get have sexual relations be sure to use protection. I really do wish you the best of luck. I know at 15 and the thought of being pregnant, I would be absolutly terrified. Do keep us updated when you find out the results. Take care!!
    Anonymous

• First off if you don;t want a baby having unprotected sex is not the wayt to go about that...second it's very possible you could be pregnant...third if you fear he will get violant if your pregnant then he is NOT the guy for you,but that's your choice. If you are pregnant you and him need to get jobs unless you have parents willing to support your child for you. GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I get the feeling this is some kind of "set up" question to see who will give the best answer. It's just not convincingly 'real" sounding to me. JMO
    Profile has barely any other activity either.
    I'm not convinced enough to answer.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 12:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2011