Do you ever put something in a safe place, but you cannot for the life of you remember where that safe place is?

My friend had asked this question on my facebook and I got to thinking, yes! All the time!! She of course made it funny and ended it with "now where in the world did I put those kids?" Lol (of course she was joking) What do you often misplace and how long does it normally take you to find the item you are looking for?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes!!! I put something like an important document or such away for safe keeping and then when I go look for it, I can't find it! it takes me a while to remember the actual place!

Answer by older at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I do it all the time. I put things away where I think it will be safe...I even tell myself to take a mental not of where I put it...and still somehow I forget where I put it.ANd I end up tearing up the house looking for things...just to find it in the very last possible place I look or it finally dawning on me where I put it to begin with.
    I drive myself insane.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i do that all the time with papers n things, my hubby will ask me where something is and when i tell him in a safe place he says ok n where would that be lol and sometimes i cant remember
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yes!!!! I put my marriage certificate and all of our birth certificates up for safe keeping and now I have no clue where they are...I remember thinking when I put them up that this was a geat spot... now that I can't remember where that spot is...I don't think that anymore lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Not me usually, but my DH all the time.... it's usually his keys, and by the time he is done looking for them...he finds them in his hand...LOL
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• my keys normally and then i spend 15 minutes looking for them. lol
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I do that all the time....I always say I put it somewhere so it wouldn't get lost, and it ends up lost anyway because I can't remember where I put it!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I lose my glasses ALL the time.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Oh yes, all the time, I am so forgetful!

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 2:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• No not usually , unless I have had a few
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011