Need help finding a replacement lovey

My son was given a tadpoles brand baby blanket I don't know much else about it but he has completely fallen in love with it and I would like to find him another one like it. I have searched Amazon and Ebay and still can't find any like it. The one he has is white and has to be washed alot so I need one like it but I would like a colored one, blue green anything. Please help.

XandersMomma07

Asked by XandersMomma07 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• It doesn't work. I went crazy finding the exact same blanket for my son. But it wasn't the same to him and he didn't want anything to do with it. He loved his, holes, strings and all.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• http://www.google.com/#q=tadpoles+brand+blankets&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=-gPxTYGoAsqftweGt8yzAw&sqi=2&ved=0CHIQrQQ&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=99d1c19f91e36442&biw=1680&bih=925

see anything that looks familiar?

who did he get it from, maybe you could ask them???
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 1:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• mompam, My son isn't picky about blankets like that he doesn't care if it is the exact same blanket every time he just likes the way this particular type feels he also gives it to me when he thinks its dirty and needs washed but wants it back asap i would just like to have one to switch with him when his needs washed
    XandersMomma07

Comment by XandersMomma07 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• my daughter has a blanket. actually 3. two are exact alike and the 3 is different color but similar style. maybe just something similar material. if i do not have the blanket i try to subsitute. she has fallen for it a couple of times because i make it a big deal. i would probably ask the person who he got it from.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I ask her already it was given to her daughter and she didn't like it so she passed it on to him and she don't remember who gave it to her
    XandersMomma07

Comment by XandersMomma07 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Here are some pics of the blanket if i knew what kind of fabric or whatever it wouldnt have to be tadpoles it just needs to be the same material

XandersMomma07

Comment by XandersMomma07 (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• it also has to have the satin trim
    XandersMomma07

Comment by XandersMomma07 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2011