IS THIS REAL OR IS IT TO GOOD TO BE TRUE??????

OK. SO I'M GETTING MARRIED. MY MOM DRAGGED ME INTO DAVIDS BRIDALS A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO TO GET A DRESS. WELL DAVIDS BRIDALS ENDED UP PUTTING MY NAME INTO A RAFFLE.
MY NAME ENDED UP BEING DRAWN. I JUST RECEIVED A PHONE CALL RIGHT NOW! ME AND DF WON A 4 DAY 3 NIGHT HONEYMOON VACA TO EITHER THE BAHAMAS THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC OR MEXICO WE ARE ALSO GETTING HIS AND HER APRONS AND ENGRAVE CHAMPAGNE GLASSES.
THANKS MOM FOR FORCING ME INTO THIS WEDDING.
BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
IS THIS REAL.
I AM MEETING TOMORROW WITH THE COMPANY OF THAT IS GIVING US THE BRIDAL PACK.
I AM EXCITED BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP.

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 1:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• check out the webiste or google davids bridal raffle and see what you can find. I wouldn't think a place like that would scam you but i am always cautious also. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• OMG!!! realy!!!! a gift from god that answered your calling!!!! Later you will soon know what i mean ;)
    Jellowantsyou

Answer by Jellowantsyou at 1:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• That is wonderful for you!!! Huge congrats on the wedding and winning a wonderful honeymoon...I sure hope it is real, don't see why it wouldn't be...David's Bridal is a reputable business. Hope you and future DH have the times of your lives!!!!!!!!!!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• hopefully the trip will be true, but most likely you and your SO will have to sit through a 90 min seminar on timeshares in all those exotic places... not that you have to purchase the timeshare to get the trip, but you have to give up 90 mins of your day that you can't get back. A call to Davids Bridal could probably answer the question though. Good Luck and Congrats by the way.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I signed up with them on their website and got bombarded with emails and phone calls from them saying I won stuff. I don't trust anyone anymore. I hope it's not a scam. If they ask for a Processing Fee or any type of money I don't know that I'd accept the winning "gift".

Answer by admckenzie at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yep, I'm thinking along the same lines as another poster.. Timeshare selling..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Ok. Well I went to search the web to see if this was a scam. There was one women who swore it up and down to be a scam. So now I am going to actually research the company offering the bridal packet
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I might be a timeshare, but really to get a FREE honeymoon, is 90 minutes too much to ask?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• good luck

Congrats on your wedding!!!

BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 2:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• You've heard the saying.."if it sounds too good to be true it probably is". But, I'd just call David Bridal directly and ask them about it. If they were promoting it they should know all about it.
    I hope hope hope its true and you and your soon to be husband have the time of your life...CONGRATULATIONS.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2011