Fathers day present

As everyone knows fathers day is right around the corner, and I can't think of anything to get for my husband from his kids. He said he wanted screens for the windows, but that's kind of boring and more of a necessity then something he'd really want.

Rpchic03

Asked by Rpchic03 at 1:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• i was trying to get off cheap by taking SO to breakfast but i work that day :p so imma take him out to dinner i was thinking about geting maybe one of those necklaces that you put pictures on maybe a pic of DS kissing my belly!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• My DH said he wanted an IPOD and Sockets..... Course i will have to get money from him to do either LOL
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• we got him a car cleaning kit and will take him out to lunch.
    Anonymous

• Does he have a favorite sports team? Dress the kids up and have pictures done of them in the gear... My DH loves his picture of the girls in SF Giants jerseys :)
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• He's not all into sports cuz his dad pushed him so hard in high school sports that he's not a big fan of them! Weird I know. He's more into offroading type of things. Last year I got him a winch from the kids. Which kind of in the long run benefitted us all!
    Rpchic03

Comment by Rpchic03 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i took my daughter to one of those pottery places...i let her paint a mug (the cheapest thing they had) and he absolutely loves it- drinks everything out of it haha. so that's a real nice personalized gift. not sure where you live, but we went to "color me mine", i think they're in many states.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2011