I asked this yester day about Lentil Loaf but never got an answer...

NOt even one!  :(  lol.

Cna I sub barley for the rice int his recipe?  Would that still work?  ANd everything in me is saying this needs and egg.  lol.  Am I nuts?  It will hold together okay?

plan to use some onion and green peppers Recipe

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 2:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I think it would be ok. Make it and see! Maybe have a back up in case it's not what you wanted.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• All the reviews are good for it and no one said it fell apart so I am just going to do it like the recipe states I guess. My brain really really wants it to have an egg though. lol.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I've never made anything like that. Except for meatloaf. My GUESS would be that an egg wouldn't hurt anything. I always put an egg in my meatloaf.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I said yes yesterday.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well, it never showed up I swear lol! I deleted it this morning because they wouldn't let me close it with no answers!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2011