Shaving down low while pregnant... adult content

Okay so I shave my pubic area and its been getting difficult with my belly getting bigger and now it seems impossible... What did you do about it? I dont want to just quit shaving

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would lean to one side an hold my breath and push one side of my belly in.. I'd shave pretty quickly! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I kept up my regular waxing appointments at the salon every 6 weeks or so, but with my 4th child I wasn't going so I had my husband do it for me.

Answer by missanc at 2:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Sorry to say, I just quit shaving anything at that point. You could always have your SO do it... But that gets dangerous!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• look in the mirror or just go in blind and feel around...you prob. are not going to get it 100% but it's better then a big bush...GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I used my DH trimmer with a guard on it and the mirror! DON'T TELL HIM.. LMAO!!
    Anonymous

• LOL! I'm 37 weeks & I do it by feel! I can't see a darn thing there anymore but I will not stop shaving. I am having a hard time with my legs too! : )
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Yea after so long I had to stop shaving down there Just couldn't see it anymore lol.. But I did use a trimmer its a little more safe less likely to cut myself so that way I dont look all hippy woman while giving birth
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I either did it by feel or DH did it for me. It helped to use the Schick Quattro - it has wire wrapped around the blades so it's pretty much impossible to knick yourself.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for your advice! Im going to try a few! I thought about asking my SO to do it but Im scared he will cut me lol
    campbellb3421

Comment by campbellb3421 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• try getting a mirror, and just leaning to one side..but with my first after a while i just said whatever...
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2011