How did you tell him?

How did you tell him that you were pregnant?

mconnoll

Asked by mconnoll at 2:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The first time he was with me when I took the test. The next time I was away for work; I had mentioned that I thought I was pregnant cause we had been trying, I went and got a test and he was on the phone with me when I took the test.
    bellagracie82

Answer by bellagracie82 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• We were trying and one day we went to the laundromat...I had a feeling that I might have been so I went to the Dollar Tree next door and got a pregnancy test...I took it in the bathroom of Ross (next to the Dollar Tree on the other side lol) it showed positive before I even got done peeing on it good lol...I ran from Ross back to the laundromat waving the pregnancy test like a crazy person....his face lit up like the 4th of July! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i left the hpt on the counter in the bathroom and waited for him to notice it lol he was def in shock and so was i. our dd wasn't planned, but were glad to have her :)
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• i called him and told him he needed to come to my apartment that night after work , that we needed to talk and he said he knew when i said that
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Well we had been trying for a VERY short time and i didn't think I was pregnant! I took 8 tests! (8 is my lucky number) They where all positive except 1...so I was a bit confused but I figured it must be faulty? So anyways I took the 7 positive tests wrapped them in a box and i wrote on one of his shirts "Soon 2 be Dad of Septuplets!" (Since i had 7 tests lol!) So anyways i was going to give him the present (box with shirt and tests) in the morning. He got home late that night and I was already asleep. He woke me up with a with a sad look on his face and a test stick in his hand. He said "I'm so sorry baby!We can keep trying!" And hugged me, I was like "what do you mean? Don't the tets say positive? I'm pregnant though?"
    Turns out he had the negative test from the trash in his hand and I blew the secret! I had slipped up and he knew I was preggo!
    But don't ask me why he was going through the trash!!! He was happy though:)
    hkdjhg

Answer by hkdjhg at 4:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• DH was still in bed in the morning when I took the test. I was so surprised to see the positive result. I just poked him and woke him up.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• well we had thought i was since new years but we kept coming back negative, but he still thought i was...come jan 27 i had acted weird at work that just triggered i needed a test, so when i got off work i came home and took my test alone{he was at work} when it was positive i was freaking out" OMG IM PREGO AGAIN!!!!!OMG OMG" lol so i drove 45 mins to his work place, and suprised him, i ran to the baby section and just didnt find anything that i liked, so i ran to the card section before he could walk up to me, grabbed the first thing that said BABY and CONGRATES on it. he went white and said "Are you trying to tell me something?" "YEP" giggling. "OMG IM GONNA BE A DAD?!" "YEP." "OMG....i think...i think there is someone at the cash register?" and he just kinda floated to his work station in a daze and smiling. after his shock wore off he is oober exstatic, and more so know that we know we are having a boy and hell be here soon
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2011